WE ARE OPEN
To our valued patients,
On behalf of everyone at ENT Associates, we hope this update finds you and your loved ones doing well.
Regrettably, the Covid-19 situation continues to demand attention, but rest assured, we have not lost focus on your healthcare needs. Providing timely, expert, compassionate care in a safe environment has always been our mission, and we are more dedicated than ever to delivering on those promises.
ALL OFFICES. ALL DOCTORS. ALL APPOINTMENT TYPES.
All of our offices are open! If you need us, our teams are here – ready, willing, and able to provide expert ENT care! Telemedicine appointments are available for follow-up visits and non-urgent matters, and we are expanding our physicians’ schedules to accept a wider range of ENT, Audiology and Allergy issues for in-office visits for new and existing patients.
New Appointment Protocols
- All appointment scheduling now includes an expanded range of Covid-19 related questions. Patients will not be scheduled (or allowed to enter our clinics) if they exhibit any combination of the following: fever, new shortness of breath, dry cough, feel sick.
- To be seen, patients will need to be symptom-free for at least 24 hours without the use of cough- or fever-suppressing medications. Patients may also be required to provide medical documentation that they have tested negative for Covid-19.
- Time slots for in-clinic appointments have been organized with buffer periods to reduce patient-to-patient interactions in our waiting rooms as much as possible.
- Patients are being advised to come to their appointment alone, if possible, to keep the number of bodies in the office to a minimum.
- Patients are being encouraged to complete all required paperwork prior to coming to the clinic. If paperwork is pending, the patient may be required to complete it in their vehicle.
Social distancing has limited the number of in-office appointments we can offer during the day, and they are in high demand. If you have an appointment and need to cancel, please notify us as soon as possible, so we can offer that time to another patient. Thank you.
IN-CLINIC SAFETY A PRIORITY
To help alleviate any concerns you may have about coming to our offices, here is a bulleted overview of the aggressive precautionary measures we are undertaking administratively and in-clinic to make your visit as safe as possible:
In-Office Health Precautions
- Everyone entering our clinics will be screened for fever.
- Lobbies, exam rooms and all public spaces are being cleaned more frequently throughout the day with medical-grade sanitizers and antibacterial agents.
- Hand sanitizer has been made more readily available for patients and staff.
- Seating in our waiting rooms has been limited and reoriented to accommodate for “social distancing.”
- Doctors and staff will be required to wear masks.
- All patients will be required to wear a PPE facial mask or cloth covering (e.g. bandanna).
- The number of vendors and outside visitors to ENTA clinics is being limited.
- Patients are being given the option to return to their car to wait for notification that the doctor is ready to begin their appointment.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the exam room, except for minors or patients needing an adult caregiver.
- Options for “contactless payment” are now available.
We are here for you.
The Physicians at ENT Associates