Ear Nose & Throat Associates has taken a big step toward improving the quality of your care – and the efficiency of our customer service – by implementing a new and improved Patient Portal as part of our Electronic Medical Record system. The Portal is a secure, online service center where you can access your personal health information, address administrative needs, and make non-urgent medical requests. Having convenient access to your information will also help you stay informed and in charge of your own care.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Every ENT Associates patient can have a Portal account, but creating one requires assistance from us to start.
- Step 1 – Contact our office to confirm your patient status and let us know that you’d like to create a portal account.
- Step 2 – Make sure we have a valid email address for you.
- Step 3 – We’ll send you an introductory email with a link and instructions to launch the account registration process. Check spam and junk folders if the email we send doesn’t land in your inbox.
IMPORTANT! The initial registration should be completed on a desktop computer or laptop (not a smart phone or tablet). After you’re registered, you may view the portal using the web browser on most any internet-enabled device.
For additional assistance creating or accessing portal accounts, please contact our offices.
WHAT CAN THE PORTAL DO?
The Portal has a simple design that can be used on any device, screen size, and internet browser, and is an easy way to address the following:
- Update demographic and insurance information
- Request appointments
- Request medication refills
- View, download, and transmit parts of your health records to other healthcare providers
- Pay your bill online
TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
Once you’re registered, you can enter the Patient Portal at any time.
From our website portal page click on the “My Health Record” logo above, and then login with your User ID and Password.
USER TIPS & NOTES
- How do I log OUT of my portal account? The log out option is a bit hidden, but it is accessible by clicking the “Welcome, [Name]” section in the upper right of the portal homepage screen when you’re logged in and viewing the portal on a computer. In the mobile view, the log off function and other links are available by clicking the menu icon.
- How do I change my password? Also accessible in the “Welcome, [Name]” section is the “My Account Settings” link where you can change your password and update your security questions.
- Will my account access other physician practices? Yes, if other physician practices also use the “My Health Record” portal, and you have portal access to those records, you may see more than one practice listed under the “Welcome, [Name]” section. You can change which practice records you see by clicking the different practices.
- Should I immediately call for assistance if I’m having trouble logging in? To start, it’s recommended users click the “LOGIN HELP” option on the Portal landing page for answers to common registration and usage questions. If assistance is still needed, please free to contact our offices.
DO NOT USE THE PATIENT PORTAL FOR URGENT CARE MATTERS.
If you believe you are experiencing an urgent or life-threatening health condition, you should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.