Our leading-edge approach to nose and sinus care ensures an accurate diagnosis for determining the best course of action for fast relief, so you can breathe easy. Once you are diagnosed, we will recommend proper treatment to ease the discomfort of rhinitis, sinusitis, chronic nasal obstructions and other nose and sinus problems. If your problem requires procedural intervention, we offer options that employ the latest technologies, including image guided surgery.
Nose & Sinus Problems
- Sinusitis – Sinusitis is infection or inflammation of the lining of the sinus cavities. Sinusitis can be either acute (sudden) or chronic (long-term). With chronic sinusitis, the infection or inflammation does not completely go away for 12 weeks or more.
- Rhinitis – Rhinitis is a condition that typically involves nasal obstruction or congestion, runny nose or post-nasal drip, itchy nose, and/or sneezing. There are various causes for these symptoms, although they are broadly divided into two types: allergic rhinitis (nasal symptoms related to allergy) and non-allergic rhinitis (nasal symptoms that are not related to allergy).
- Nasal Obstructions – Nasal obstructions are blockages of the nasal cavity that impede airflow. Most nasal obstructions are temporary, caused by sinus infections, colds, or allergies and can be addressed and managed with medication and non-invasive options, while others might require medical intervention such as nasal polyps, a deviated septum, or oversized turbinate.
Nose & Sinus Procedures
- Balloon Sinuplasty – A minimally invasive, in-office sinus surgery that opens sinus passages to relieve sinus pain and sinus pressure associated with chronic sinusitis.
- ClariFix® Cryotherapy for Chronic Rhinitis – The first and only FDA cleared device for adults with chronic rhinitis, a condition characterized by frequent runny nose and congestion.
- VivAer Nasal Airway Remodeling – VivAer® is a non-surgical, in-office nasal airway remodeling procedure that can provide lasting relief to individuals with chronic nasal obstruction.
- RhinAer for Chronic Rhinitis – The RhinAer® procedure is a non-invasive treatment option for patients who suffer from moderate to severe chronic rhinitis. RhinAer is clinically demonstrated to improve symptoms in 96% of patients, who typically return to normal activity on the same day.
- LATERA® Nasal Implant – LATERA is an FDA-approved, absorbable nasal implant used to reinforce and support lateral cartilage in the nose to help reduce nasal airway obstruction / symptoms and help patients breathe better.
- Septoplasty – An outpatient surgical procedure to correct defects and deformities of the nasal septum which can cause difficulty breathing, bleeding problems and sinus infections.
- Turbinoplasty – An outpatient surgery, often done in conjunction with a Septoplasty, to reduce the size of enlarged nasal turbinates that are causing nasal obstruction.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – An outpatient procedure using a small telescope inserted in the nose to see and remove polyps and obstructions with a high degree of precision. Minimizes the risk and discomfort of traditional surgery.
- Nasal Endoscopy – A simple in-office procedure to look at the nasal and sinus passages using a thin, flexible tube with a tiny camera and a light inserted into your nose through the nostril.